- 8:15 a.m. to noon
- Five days a week
- Extended Care is available before school from 7:15 a.m. and after school until 6:00 p.m.
- An optional Afternoon Enrichment Program (AEP), from noon to 3:10 p.m., rounds out your child's school experience and bridges the gap between our morning and after- care programs
Building upon our mission of intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual development, the our Prekindergarten Program continues with curricula influenced by the Reggio Emilia approach and the Project Approach in a classroom setting that is staffed by a lead teacher and an assistant teacher.
A typical day includes:
- Outside play
- Morning Meeting: a special time where children and teachers greet one another and discuss the upcoming day’s events
- Interest Areas: pursuit of individual student’s interests through teacher-facilitated activities that promote cognitive learning; personal growth and development; social learning; language and literacy learning; and gross/fine motor development
- Specialty Classes: weekly visits to the Media Center, weekly instruction in Music and Movement, and our unique Buddy Classes
- Closing Circle: a time where children may report or reflect upon the day’s learning