How to Apply
Our step-by-step guide will help take you through the admissions process and our Admissions Office staff is always available to answer any questions. Important deadlines for the 2017-2018 school year can be found on our Admission Calendar, located on the right of this page.
Admissions Age Information for Twos, Preschool, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten: Any child who will turn two, three, four, or five respective to the grade level before September 1 can apply to St. Anne’s School.
1. Click on the links below to access our electronic admission application and downloadable forms.
- St. Anne’s School Application for Admission
A complete application includes transcripts and teacher recommendations from your child’s current school. The transcripts release and teacher recommendations forms that are included in the Admissions Packet should be submitted from your child’s school by January 15. Applicants to Middle School (Fifth – Eighth Grades) are required to submit recommendations from both math and language arts teachers.
- Remit the $50 application fee with your application.
- If applying for financial aid, you should apply at the same time you apply for admission. Please refer to the Financial Aid section for further information.
2. Set up screening and testing.
The Admissions Office will contact you once they receive your application to schedule dates for your child’s screening and testing. You will find the current testing dates and shadow dates listed in the Admissions Calendar, located on the right column of this page.
- Preschool, Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and First Grade candidates are given a standardized readiness screening in a small group setting on the St. Anne’s School campus.
- Second through Fourth Grade candidates are administered academic aptitude and achievement examinations on the St. Anne’s School campus.
- Fifth through Eighth Grade candidates sit for the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Details on the examination, which is administered on campus and at other area locations, and upcoming test dates are found in the enclosed ISEE registration booklet and online: https://www.erblearn.org/parents/isee-registration. (Fees for the Middle School testing are paid directly to ISEE.)
3. Schedule Student Shadow Day.
For candidates applying for Second through Eighth Grade, a Student Shadow Day provides your child the chance to experience the classroom setting and get to know our students and teachers. This program is an excellent way for your child to explore life at St. Anne’s School. Shadow Days are scheduled through the Admissions Office.
The following documents are available in .pdf for download:
St. Anne's School of Annapolis Application
Tuition and Fees
Teacher Recommendation Form
Shadow Visit Days Calendar