How to Apply
The Admissions Process: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a private tour by
calling 410.263.8650 ext. 217.
- Complete and submit the following:
- St. Anne’s School Application for Admission
A complete application includes transcripts and teacher recommendations from your child’s current school. The transcript release and teacher recommendation forms included in the Admissions Packet should be submitted to your child’s school after January 15. Applicants to Middle School (Fifth – Eighth Grades) are required to submit recommendations from both math and language arts teachers.
- Remit the $50 application fee with your application.
- If applying for financial aid, you should apply at the same time you apply for admission.
Please refer to Financial Aid section for further information.
- Set up screening and testing.
The Admissions Office will contact you once they receive your application to schedule dates for your child’s screening and testing. You will find the current testing dates listed in the Admisssions Calendar.
- Preschool, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten candidates are given a standardized readiness screening in a small group setting on the St. Anne’s School campus.
- First through Fourth Grade candidates are administered academic aptitude and achievement examinations on the St. Anne’s School campus.
- Remit the $75 fee for Preschool through Fourth Grade screening
- Fifth through Eighth Grade candidates sit for the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Details on the examination, which is administered on campus and at other area locations, and upcoming test dates are found in the enclosed ISEE registration booklet and online: http://www.erbtest.org/parents/admissions/isee. (Fees for the Middle School testing are paid directly to ISEE.)
- Schedule Student Shadow Day. For candidates applying for First through Eighth Grade, a Student Shadow Day provides your child the chance to experience the classroom setting and get to know our students and teachers. This program is an excellent way for your child to explore life at St. Anne’s School. Shadow Days are scheduled through the Admissions Office.
Admissions Age Information for Preschool, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten: Any child who turns 3, 4, or 5 respective to the grade level on or before September 1 can apply to St. Anne’s School.
The following documents are available in .pdf for download.